Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM
Juno Wealth Management is an Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM. This accreditation represents the ultimate recognition of financial planning delivery and has only been awarded to less than 80 financial planning firms in the UK.
This enhanced professional recognition is awarded by The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).
To secure Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status, Juno Wealth must evidence that we meet strict criteria in relation to the delivery of financial planning and that we operate at the highest level of ethical and professional practice standards. We need to place our clients at the heart of our business proposition, ensuring they receive consistently excellent service. We also need to re-confirm on an annual basis that we meet demanding CISI standards to retain our accreditation.
Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status demonstrates our unwavering commitment to professionalism through the calibre of our team and the service we provide to our clients. It endorses Juno Wealth as being one the most trusted Financial Planning firms in the UK.
Chartered Financial Planners
Chartered status is an objective mark of professional standing among all professions. It is awarded to firms who can demonstrate commitment to developing knowledge, enhancing capability and maintaining ethical standards.
The title Chartered Financial Planners is granted by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), the professional body for insurance and financial services.
To retain our title, we must ensure the advice, service and ongoing support we provide to you are of the highest quality.
Our advice must be based solely on your researched needs, and provided by someone competent to discuss products and services that meet your requirements.
- We ensure our technical and professional knowledge and competence through professional qualifications.
- We keep our knowledge and skills up-to-date through continuing professional development.
- And our client facing staff must be members of the Personal Finance Society (the financial planning arm of the CII Group) and comply with its Code of Ethics
Our accreditations mean a lot to us. They were not easily achieved, and it takes continuous investment in client service and commitment to professionalism to maintain them.
- Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 2018 winner Business of the Year, under £1m turnover
- Sussex Business Awards 2017 Winner for The Award for Professional Services and Highly Commended for The Small Business of the Year
- New Model Adviser Top 100 Financial Planning Firm 3 years in a row, 2017, 2016 and 2015
- Sussex Business Awards Finalist 2016 Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Business Matters Business Awards 2016 winner Team of the Year
- Business Matters Business Awards 2015 winner Small Business of the Year and Judges Recognition Award for Customer Service
- Gatwick Diamond Business Awards Finalist 2015 Professional Services Firm of the Year