You’ll be seeking professional, sensible, and strategic independent financial advice. We work with you to identify your goals and ambitions. We invest your funds wisely and keep you on track with regular reviews and easy to understand, personalised financial plans. All you have to do is enjoy the future you want.
The characteristics our clients tend to share
Our clients come from a range of backgrounds and each have different needs. All of them derive a great deal of value from our financial plans and the advice they receive. If you are thinking of working with us, you will typically share some of their characteristics:
- You will come from a professional background or run your own business or are getting divorced, are divorced or widowed.
- Hold more than £350,000 in investable assets in cash deposits, pensions, ISAs, Bonds or general investments.
- You will be seeking income or capital growth or a combination of the two.
- You may have some or no experience of investing, but you would not generally be a very experienced self-investor.
- You will be looking to invest longer term, for more than 5 years or require to draw an income from your assets over a long period of time.
- You may be circa 10 years prior to retirement, retiring now or already retired (Retirement can also mean drawing down on your investments but not giving up work completely).
- You place a value and are prepared to pay for an ongoing advice service from us. (Of course you need to understand the value we deliver first but that will start to develop as we get to know you).
- You will be happy to delegate the management of your investments to us but at the same time remain engaged with our financial planning and investment processes.
- Many of our clients are or have been in or at a transition point in their lives.
- You may have complex tax issues to address or need to plan for passing on your wealth to future generations.