Knowing your income and expenditure, both now and in the future, provides very valuable insights. It helps you to understand your bigger picture but allows you to focus in on the detail of what you should spend today and what you can afford tomorrow.
A visual tool to help you plan
Our lifetime cash flow planning service illustrates your financial lifestyle in a clear and compelling format. When preparing it, we can factor in all sorts of eventualities and possibilities. The result is your cash flow plan will show you:
- Your cash flow and the effects that this has on your net worth.
- Whether you’re on track to meet your financial goals.
- Where you need to make savings or adjustments, and how.
- Whether you can afford a particular expense such as a once in a lifetime holiday, a new car or a home extension.
- What sort of shape your finances will be in should the unexpected happen, such as bereavement, divorce or ill health.
In short, your cash flow plan provides clarity and reassurance and helps shape your thinking about your key financial decisions. Delivered on a large screen with simple graphic illustrations and a copy report for you to take away, it’s an important part of making sure you achieve your goals, bringing you peace of mind whilst allowing you to enjoy your life.